We welcome your questions and comments
We strive to improve our products as well as our website. Ask questions, leave comments, give us feedback! We listen and we value the time you take to make us better.
...”you clearly have a very deep knowledge of the HF spectrum. Thank you for your help.”...
Peter J., Virginia
Don’t miss our videos on YouTube!
Demonstration videos and how-to videos. Our Comint Consulting Channel gets updated on a regular basis. Make sure you subscribe to receive update notifications.
You asked for it - we delivered
We compiled a range of White Papers to assist you with answering questions such as ‘Why Krypto500?’ These Papers include easy comparisons, not-too-stuffy tables and illustrations to help you along your decision-making process.
Circle us, follow us, like us, ask us, watch us, recommend us!
You can reach us in many ways. No matter which method you choose, we will listen, read, help and respond.
SIGINT Decoder Comparison PDF Updated
23 December 2016
We often get the question asking us to compare our SIGINT software suites, Krypto500 and Krypto1000 with other software in the market, namely from France, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Germany.
There are several top-level differences in that many of them have origins in the hobby and monitoring market. Our software was designed from the ground up as complete SIGINT software suites. As such, it is natural that we designed with the both the Active and Passive SIGINT missons in mind.
Some important features we have and our competitors do NOT:
- We are compatible with National and Allied protocols like MidasBlue.
- We are compatible with more than 300 of the leading SIGINT hardware and systems companies’ equipment.
- We add new decoders at a pace 12x faster per year than all of our competitors combined!
- Our decoders are more current and more complete with more waveforms and parsers built for each to allow maximum intelligence extraction
- We have a completely unique real-time radiofingerprinting capability built-in our software.
- Our software can be used on ANY platform, large or small and manned or unmanned.
- We have a completely unique, real-time precision classification technique built-in our software.
…and of course there’s more to learn. A great place to start is our Resources web page which you can visit by clicking here:
If you would like to go directly to the recently-updated Decoder Comparison PDF, please click here:
Krypto500 v1.258 Released – New Decoders and More!
12 December 2016
The latest version of Krypto500, v1.258, has been released. As always it contains several significant new features and tools for SIGINT professionals:
As with EVERY update, we add more RadioID entries – the advanced, precision radiofingerprinting tool built in to Krypto500.
Likewise, more precision signal classifiers are added with each update, keeping our total to well over 4,000 precision classifiers.
New decoders in the Krypto500 v1.258 release:
- T-207 decoder
- RFSM data modem (includes all modified and proprietary waveforms, AND automatic key recovery for masked networks)
Continuing with our customary support for a market-leading over 310 types of hardware, from receivers, to acquisition cards, digitizers, SDRs and DF systems, Krypto500 v1.258 supports these new devices and systems:
* Royal Australian Navy / Daronmont CommSECA System support
* Sagax SRM-3000 (Multichannel HF)
* EPIQ Solutions – (all SRFS-based SDRs )
* DRS SI-8614-3 Nanoceptor (VHF-UHF)
* DRS SI-8746 Harrier (Wideband HF)
* DRS SI-8728A (8-chan HF)
To learn more about COMINT Consulting, click here: