We welcome your questions and comments
We strive to improve our products as well as our website. Ask questions, leave comments, give us feedback! We listen and we value the time you take to make us better.
...”you clearly have a very deep knowledge of the HF spectrum. Thank you for your help.”...
Peter J., Virginia
Don’t miss our videos on YouTube!
Demonstration videos and how-to videos. Our Comint Consulting Channel gets updated on a regular basis. Make sure you subscribe to receive update notifications.
You asked for it - we delivered
We compiled a range of White Papers to assist you with answering questions such as ‘Why Krypto500?’ These Papers include easy comparisons, not-too-stuffy tables and illustrations to help you along your decision-making process.
Circle us, follow us, like us, ask us, watch us, recommend us!
You can reach us in many ways. No matter which method you choose, we will listen, read, help and respond.
New Krypto1000 White Paper on TETRA
25 July 2016
A new white paper is available that details the more than 30 variants of TETRA that are processed by Krypto1000.
The paper also details the nine common encryption systems we can help process.
Download the PDF here:
Please contact our Customer Service if you require further details, or a customized solution to your SIGINT or Decryption requirements.
New Krypto1000 update released
18 July 2016
Customers and partners have just received the latest Krypto1000 release, v1.005.
This comprehensive update contains many powerful, new SIGINT tools and features as well as performance enhancements, to include:
– Support for wideband streaming in the QRC Technologies Wideband Transcorder (WBT) system. Learn more about the WBT here:
– New RDS Decoder and RDS Spy Server toolset
– New TETRA decoder- support for multiple Base Transceiver Station (BTS) and Complete Control Channel and SDS Message decoding – unlimited channel processing!
– New NxDN (includes NexREF and NexEDGE support) decoder and complete Control Channel Decoding – unlimited channel processing!
Several other tools and features of special interest to the SIGINT professional have been added…
– Enhancements to the Integrated File Player
– One-key Spectrum Inversion tool added
– New Frequency Lock Button added
– New I&Q gain feature allows visualization and adjustment of bit depth.
– I&Q Recorder now supports WAV and WAV64 (RF64) files and WAV files contain RFrq data
Contact our customer service if you would like to receive HD videos of any of the above in action. Be sure to include your complete contact information.