We welcome your questions and comments
We strive to improve our products as well as our website. Ask questions, leave comments, give us feedback! We listen and we value the time you take to make us better.
...”you clearly have a very deep knowledge of the HF spectrum. Thank you for your help.”...
Peter J., Virginia
Don’t miss our videos on YouTube!
Demonstration videos and how-to videos. Our Comint Consulting Channel gets updated on a regular basis. Make sure you subscribe to receive update notifications.
You asked for it - we delivered
We compiled a range of White Papers to assist you with answering questions such as ‘Why Krypto500?’ These Papers include easy comparisons, not-too-stuffy tables and illustrations to help you along your decision-making process.
Circle us, follow us, like us, ask us, watch us, recommend us!
You can reach us in many ways. No matter which method you choose, we will listen, read, help and respond.
New Krypto1000 v1.007 Released – TEN new features!
23 February 2017
Krypto1000 v1.007 is now available.
This latest release, one of several updates planned for 2017, contains ten significant new features:
– A new Play button for quick access to file playback (no need to change input devices in configuration)
– The integrated File player now supports looping of part of the file. Users can choose to use the newly-added buttons or right-click seek bar to define loop points.
– Support for FFT gain offset (to compensate receiver gain). Currently supported for VITA-49 receivers that send gain in the context packet.
– Added CRFS device status dialog (click on the CRFS input device name when server is running to show window)
– APCO-25 ( P25) digital voice decoder
– LTR (Logical Trunk Radio) Decoder (APCO-16 / P16) – Decodes all three types: Classic, Passport and MultiNet.
– Digital voice output now has an AGC function to equalize audio levels for better readability
– Motorola MDC-1200 added as a parser to the Listen module
– New Digital DPL Squelch
For more information, visit our website:
SIGINT Decoder Comparison PDF Updated
23 December 2016
We often get the question asking us to compare our SIGINT software suites, Krypto500 and Krypto1000 with other software in the market, namely from France, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Germany.
There are several top-level differences in that many of them have origins in the hobby and monitoring market. Our software was designed from the ground up as complete SIGINT software suites. As such, it is natural that we designed with the both the Active and Passive SIGINT missons in mind.
Some important features we have and our competitors do NOT:
- We are compatible with National and Allied protocols like MidasBlue.
- We are compatible with more than 300 of the leading SIGINT hardware and systems companies’ equipment.
- We add new decoders at a pace 12x faster per year than all of our competitors combined!
- Our decoders are more current and more complete with more waveforms and parsers built for each to allow maximum intelligence extraction
- We have a completely unique real-time radiofingerprinting capability built-in our software.
- Our software can be used on ANY platform, large or small and manned or unmanned.
- We have a completely unique, real-time precision classification technique built-in our software.
…and of course there’s more to learn. A great place to start is our Resources web page which you can visit by clicking here:
If you would like to go directly to the recently-updated Decoder Comparison PDF, please click here: