Krypto500 v1.266 is available. It contains several new, significant support items and new decoders - now over 140 more decoders than ANY other software!
Authorized customers may contact us for immediate delivery - otherwise, it will be delivered this week, beginning ~ 7 Jan 2020.
This new release of Krypto500 contains the following new hardware support:
- AirSpy low IF rates (192 kbps, 256 kbps, 384 kbps)
- SDRPlay RSPdx (requires SDRPlay API v3.06)
- VITA49 input module (16- and 32-bit float IQ samples; customizable context packets, control over TCP)
- Daqscribe proprietary .PCAPNG format files (with ETH, IPv4, UDP and VITA49 packets) used by the Daqscribe DDR7000-R-100G and DDR70-Mini-40G Wideband Recorders
* * Click HERE to learn more about Daqscribe & Krypto500
(Krypto1000 support for Daqscribe will be added in 1Q 2020!) * *
New Decoders in Krypto500 v1.266 include:
- AT-3004D BPSK 1200bd burst waveform
- AW-448 4FSK variant
- AW-448 FSK variant
- Dicom (Rohde & Schwarz) R-150S F1D (Normal + Manchester variants)
If further information or assistance is required, simply contact us: