The latest release of Krypto1000, v1.016 has been announced. As always, it contains a significant number of additional tools capabilities and performance enhancements.
NEW HARDWARE SUPPORT
- Motorola NEN-3000/2100 (Viper/Calypso) SDR
- Keysight FieldFox portable spectrum analyzer
- Improvements to CommsAudit CA7851/7852 SDRs in wideband mode
- File player supports .RIQ files (Rohde & Schwarz proprietary IQ format)
- File player reads SDR Radio/Console XML in WAV64 files for correct RF frequency
- WideFFT has new pop-up displays and fine control of number of FFTs
- Bluetooth Low Energy Decoder (Bluetooth LE = Wibree)
- DMR decryption of 40-bit Hytera (includes: key finding, and BP data decryption)
- Added 4800Bd option to POCSAG decode
- Added raw (hexadecimal) output to ACARS decoder
As always, click our logo below to get in touch with us.