New Krypto1000 Wideband Multichannel SIGINT suite version released
The latest version of Krypto1000, v1.008, is now released and has shipped to customers and partners. This is the latest version of our no limits SIGINT suite for those with VHF-EHF SIGINT / COMINT missions requiring unlimited bandwidth and unlimited channel processing.
The new version contains the following updates:
- Support for new CRFS NEXUS node, uses different bandwidth configuration method, also optional polyphase (EMOD) parameter that allows fine control over sample rate.
- Support for AirSpy and AirSpy R2 SDRs
- Support for ThinkRF R5500 and WSA5000 SDRs up to 125MHz of BW, with ZIF/SH/SHN/HDR modes supported
- New PAKNET decoder
- New AX.25-based DGPS 4800Bd decoder
- The superior DMR decoder was enhanced to support data reassembly and IPv4 & UDP data parsing as well as improved signal equalization and synchronization.
- Added user-defined tone to tone squelch, including an option to close squelch when tone is present (idle tone)
- APCO P25 decoder now supports trunking control messages
To download the Krypto1000 datasheet, click here:
To learn even more about its many tools, features and compatibility, please click here to be taken to our Resources webpage: