The new Krypto500 - v1.273 - has been released.
As always, existing customers will receive their updates automatically. As always, this new release contains significant upgrades - see below for a detailed list.
- added serial number filtering for RFSpace SDRs
- improved Sagax SRM-3000 interface + performance
- updated USRP support for the newest NI/Ettus Research SDRs
- improved error correction in PRC64 decoder
- new Session file generator for scheduled recordings
- improved handling of redirects in OpenWebRx interface
- improved parsing in GJB2077-94 2G ALE
- Mil-Std 188-141D 4G ALE (WALE, Deep WALE, Fast WALE)
- Tadiran AutoCall
- R-149MA1(all variants + burst types)
- new variant of TEAC-ALE
- 3 new variants of AW448
- new variant of Chayka-I
- new variant of Akula-I
- new variant of Akula-II
- RadioID updated with new signatures
- Precision classification updated with new classifiers
As always, feel free to contact us with more information, or simply click on our logo below.